Thursday, April 5, 2007

Created a calendar for University of Saskatchewan academic schedule

I always need to visit this page to get the university schedule like the close day and last day to do something. And I searched on Google Calendar, and did not find a similar calendar. So I decide to create one that may be useful for everyone. I include only the highlighted events, close date, and important day for graduate students there. I will try to remember to update the calendar when the schedule for 2007-2008 is available. The calendar's title is University of Saskatchewan Academic Schedule. The iCal link of the calendar is http://www.google.com/calendar/ical/rqor6pie0u4vq3fhfpvmpsu5cc%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics
Or you can subscribe the calendar by click



No comments:

Post a Comment